Sunway Money 2018 Season of Giving Contest
- This “Sunway Money 2018 Season of Giving Contest” (“Contest”) is organised by Sunway Money Sdn Bhd. [1220176-V] (“Organiser”) which will run from 15th December 2018 until 31st January 2019 only (“Contest Period”).
- This Contest is open to all Sunway Money users ("Participants").
- The following group of persons shall not be eligible to participate in the contest: Employees of the Organiser including its affiliated and related companies and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses); and/or representatives, employees, servants and/or agents of advertising and/or promotion service providers of Organiser including its affiliated and related companies, and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters including spouses).
- Participants must make a transaction of at least RM3,000 during the Contest Period. Each successfully completed transaction of at least RM3,000 will be considered as one (1) valid contest entry only.
- Participants may have multiple entries with different transactions of RM3,000 or more to increase chances of winning. Each Participant is entitled to one prize only.
- Lucky participants will be randomly chosen by the Organizer from all the eligible participants (“Selected Participants”). To be entitled to win the prizes, Selected Participants must correctly answer 3 questions posted by Sunway Money. The Selected Participants will be contacted via the registered telephone number or email after the Contest Period ends.
- The Organiser’s decision on winner’s selection is final and binding on all participants and no correspondence, appeals, enquiries on the subject, whether verbal or written, shall be entertained.
General Terms and Conditions
- All entries received after the Contest Period ends shall automatically be disqualified.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify and/or exclude Participants and/or revoke the Prize if:-
- the Participant is ineligible or does not meet any of the eligibility criteria set out in the above; or
- the Participant does not provide the required details upon receiving the request/notification from the Organiser; or
- the Participant breaches the Terms and Conditions or other rules and regulations of the Contest or violated any applicable laws or regulations; or
- in the Organiser’s sole opinion, it believes that the Participant has attempted to undermine the operation of the Contest by fraud, cheating or deception; or
- the Selected Participant or winner whom cannot be contacted after three attempts within reasonable intervals to contact via mobile phone and email by the Organiser.
- In the event the disqualification takes place after the announcement of winners, there will be no selection of replacement of the disqualified winner.
- In the event of disqualification after the Prize has been awarded, the Organiser reserves the right to demand for the return of the Prize or payment of its equivalent value (if the Price was used or utilized) from the disqualified Participant.
Personal Data Protection Act 2010
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions contained herein, where necessary for legal, technical or commercial reasons and any such amendments shall be effective upon posting on the Sunway Money’s website, Facebook page or Instagram page.
- For avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension of this Contest by the Organiser shall not entitle the Participants(s) to any claim or compensation against the Organiser for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred by the Participants(s) as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
- The Organiser’s decision on all matters relating to this Contest, including but not limited to the eligibility to participate, the selection of the Participants for this Contest, shall be final and binding. No further correspondence, appeals, protests or attempts to dispute the same shall be entertained.
- This Contest is not organised by or associated with Facebook or Instagram. All Participants, however, agree to comply with all rules and regulations as may be imposed by Facebook and Instagram in respect of any posting thereon.
- Information provided by Participants will only be used for the fulfilment of this Contest and is provided for the Organiser only, not to Facebook or Instagram.
- The terms and condition herein shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.
- Participant shall notify the Organiser of any updates, amendments and corrections to previously collected information.